Elizabeth Wolf, RN, WHNP-BC, ALNC
Elizabeth is highly skilled with over nineteen years of experience as a nurse and a Women’s Healthcare Nurse Practitioner in the specialties of; OB/GYN, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Labor & Delivery, Triage and Emergency Medicine, Vocational Nurse Instructor, Surgery, and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner.
Danna Poe, RN
Danna is the Nurse Planner for Wolf Legal Nurse Consultants. She organizes and prepares the lesson plans for lectures and reviews class evaluations to determine if modifications in educational curriculum are needed to meet and surpass the guidelines set by the Texas Nurse Association for awarding CNE (continuing nurse education) hours.
We offer services for plaintiff as well as defense clients and can locate testifying experts. Our mission is:
- To reduce the physical and psychological trauma of sexual assault victims through sensitive and timely forensic examinations
- To provide cost effective methods of evidence collection
- To have a beneficial impact on the judicial process by effective collection of forensic evidence and expert testimony
Areas of Practice
- Medical & Nursing Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Expert Witness Consultation
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Any case where health, illness, or injury is an issue